1956 Buick Special Gasser
'56 Buick Special
Started as a rust free southwestern car and went through a frame off replacing pretty much everything except floors, trunk...it was mint.
- 383 Stroker/558HP/512 ft.lbs. built by United Racing Engines Arizona. Runs on pump gas & runs 180 all day long
- Turbo 350 by Mannys Corners Transmissions Amsterdam NY
- All fabrication and build by Tony Potente/No Coast Kustoms Ballston Spa, NY
Includes, Bodywork & 1st paint job(owner, me, changed mind over winter once painted, frame, 10 Bolt rearend with 343 gears, Amazing engine compartment .There is a lot of 1 off stuff in this car.
- Powdercoating by Powdertech Powdercoating in Duanesburg, NY
- Interior by Conrad Schroader Burnt Hills NY. Aligator & Gold metalflake along with Lime Green carpet and Headliner
- Final Custom Paint by Neil Cuomo, Schenectady NY. Kandies, metalflake & on & on. Old Skool and just what this off the hook Gasser needed..oh yeah, Neil raised the front end another 31/2 inches. There are a couple of smll boo boos as I have driven this but barely noticeable
** Appeared in Ol Skool Rods feature, cover & feature in Eastern Rodder, 2 movies(Tattitude & Gasser(featured), television show. Draws big crowds wherever it goes. This is a driver and I have no problem jumping in and driving 2-3 hours
** I am buying a house where I will have to reduce my cars and also getting married. I am keeping my '59 Impala.. I will consider partial trade plus cash
** Professional appraised at $67,500 and I Probably have that much or more into it.